Waking Up

I love going to bed and waking up (when I have enough sleep, of course) they both involve being in-between soft things that keep you safe and snuggling up or stretching out deliciously.

I guess to love the waking up part two things have to be true: 1) I have to wake up before my alarm so that I have time to chill, 2) I have to have also gotten enough sleep to wake up naturally before my alarm and not be frustrated by the fact that I'm awake.
Those two conditions aren't met very often, but I love it when they are.

(And it is true that there have been times when going to sleep is hell because of all the crazy thoughts in my head. But now my life is happy and I am celebrating.)

Oh, also, the reason I wrote this post is to tell you that this morning when I woke up the inside of my right palm hurt because I had been clenching my fists in my sleep and my fingernail had been pressing into my palm. My hands were also asleep because of being clenched.
Isn't that the oddest thing? It has never happened to me before.

Highland Park, High School ...

Comments

Popular Posts