In Which Elle gets Very Scared of Going on a Mission and RDB Offers Advice Continued

Suffice it to say, I realized upon consideration that after considering the difficulties, a mission is not my first choice, but I do want to serve God, and when I ask him what I can do to serve him, he points to a mission. Or perhaps it's out of all the ways of serving him, a mission speaks to my heart the most.

On Sunday morning, I felt a warm blanket of love all around me. I have been spending years chasing boys trying to find a place where I could belong and feel worthy. I was hustling hard to get away from painful feelings that I was unworthy of love and belonging. I am worthy of love and belonging. Life is beautiful. The sunlight glints of the snow, everything is white and clean, I have friends galore, my classes are interesting.

I found a home inside my heart.

Comments

Popular Posts