Application for Dating Me

(Not to be self-absorbed or snobbish, but I need to be way pickier)
(also, this is partly a joke, partly serious)

Have you read and enjoyed any of the following books?
  • Anna Karenina
  • Far From The Madding Crowd
  • War and Peace
  • And There Was Light
  • The Great Divorce
  • Sense and Sensibility
  • Jane Eyre
  • The Brothers Karamazov
Nah, scratch that.

What are you two favorite books, excluding LDS canon, and why?


Do you enjoy reading Isaiah? What is your favorite part of Isaiah and why?



Write five words that best describe me:


Write your favorite family history work experience:



What does your dream abode look like?



What is one of your favorite words and why?



Tell me about the first time you felt the love of God:



Which is better for you?
a) Butter
b) Margarine


Who would make the best president of the United States and why (feel free to cite an original source in your justification)?
a) Rand Paul
b) Mitt Romney


Comments

  1. I'm pleased you've read all those books you crossed out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I haven't, which is partly why I crossed the, out. I've read Anna, The Great Divorce, about half of And There Was Light, and Jane Eyre

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts