Favorite Things

  • Autumn 
  • The Celestial room in the temple
  • Peace
  • The way I walked to seminary in high school. It will always be one of my favorite places.
  • When guys have built calves
  • Milk. I really like milk. I can drink it frequently.
  • The ability to live life for what makes me happy instead of for what anybody thinks.
  • Doddleoddle on YouTube.
  • The exceptionally happy duck on my desk at work.
  • The fact that I have gone somewhere new and made so many good friends already.
  • The joy of friendship in general. The joy of being with people and the capacity to love and feel loved.
  • That I don't have to be my self-conscious schoolgirl version of myself anymore. That I can poke a bit past my fears and be friends with the cool people, who are actually pretty lovely and average. The fact that I don't have to be on the outside looking in on the happy people anymore.
  • The hope of being in love and having children. That that family can last forever.
  • That I am a grown-up now who can choose who to let into my life and choose to remove myself from hurtful situations.
  • Isaiah
  • Sleep
  • All the happy bloggers and writers in the world and people going about doing good, warm-fuzzy things.

Comments

Popular Posts