Rambling

I'd like to always look like I shop at Anthropologie. Not that the brand matters, but I really like their style. That's my ideal. I wish I could look like a thrift store boho hipster, except nicer.

I figured out how to do eyeshadow recently, and that was exciting. I learned it from this youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pEDUnV1Sk4 I really like this girl, she's down to earth and knows what she's talking about (not that I would know).
I learned the principles behind eyeshadow too from a different video. The idea behind darkening and lightening parts of your face is that you want the right things to pop out. So what you want to recede you put dark powder in and what you want to pop out you put highlighter on. Also, if you want something to pop you put dark powder around it, sort of. So for example, put dark powder underneath your cheek bones and in the crease of your eyelid and under your lower lip. Then your cheekbones, lower lip and eyes will stand out more. But look at a video from an expert before you follow these instructions :P


Comments

Popular Posts