I've been rethinking my belief in Christ.

I've rehashed theism many times, but I've always taken Christianity for granted.

So I'm reading the New Testament.

There's this man. People wrote about him. People thought he was the son of God. They wrote that he resurrected after dying.

If what they said is true it changes absolutely everything.

From one perspective the whole thing seems ridiculous.

It seems like an oddly random way for the earth to be.

I guess we think that a measure of truth is that it is an elegant and simple solution.
Yes, Ockham's razor and all that.

On the other hand, it is certainly not beyond logic that Christ is the centerpoint of existence. Often we discover scientific truth to be exactly what we didn't think it was.

I am seeking a deeper knowledge than I had before.

Comments

Popular Posts