In Case you Want to Know my Whole Week

On Sunday I made a lasagna while listening to The Last Battle. Then Dee and I went to the park and almost got her homemade kite to fly. I went to K's apartment and to my apartment from last semester and it was a very good Sunday.

On Monday we had a pie-making contest for ACM and IEEE in honor of Pi day. My team won taste. Next time you make pie use four chocolate Snack Packs, half a basket of strawberries, and half a can of whipped cream.
A blessed wife of an EE major made six pies and gave them away. I wasn't sure if we were supposed to be invited but we were there. From-scratch cherry pie that's still warm reminds you that cherry things are good sometimes when they're not mass-produced.

On Tuesday I got new toe spacers so I can wear my toe shoes again. That was a terrifying and exhilarating adventure.
I managed three wobbly pique turns on my right. My left foot just wasn't working out  (my left foot has been injured for a few years).
I had prayed that day for revelation on what to change in ballet in order to progress.
Just before I was about to pack up and leave the studio, I got the idea to trade shoes between feet. After that my left foot worked! I could step up onto a straight left leg!
When I asked my teacher, she said I should have always alternated shoes and that this will heal my left foot. You do not know, but this is very, very good news!
That was my little miracle on Wednesday.

On Friday I got gifs to display animated in an app in Android Studio. That was magical. I attribute it to opening the blinds in an engineering classroom. Sunshine is good for us lab rats. I dashed into the lab to show O.O. and S.A. I haven't been that giddy about something in a long time.

On Saturday I wore my pointe shoes to class and felt appropriately incompetent and blundering.

On Sunday my lesson was a serious struggle. I think it was mainly because the class was smaller. Life moves on.

Comments

Popular Posts